Notices of Taking Buses
- Please do NOT take the ISU shuttle bus without the bus tickets sold by ISU. Bank notes or coins are not acceptable.
- Passengers may take E-Da buses with the bus tickets sold by ISU or the tickets sold on board by bus drivers.
- If you would like to take the ISU shuttle bus, please wave the bus down at the bus stop before the bus arrives. Please let the bus driver know in advance which stop you would like to get off.
- Please take the next bus if you have missed the one you originally wanted to take or fail to wave the bus down at the bus stop.
- In case of any further questions or concerns, please contact E-Da Bus at 0800-352-520 (for city call only) or 07-657-7258.
Information about ISU Shuttle Bus Tickets and E-Da Bus Monthly Passes:
- The bus fare of ISU shuttle buses is charged on a section basis. The first section is from ISU to Nanzih (or THSR Zuoying Station), and the other section is from Nanzih (THSR Zuoying Station) to downtown Kaohsiung. Each section charges NT$26. The bus fare applies to other bus routes run by E-Da Bus.
- Student monthly passes are sold by E-Da Bus with a highest discount of 25% off on bus fares. However, the departure stop and the final destination are restricted.
Student bus tickets are sold at ISU, and there is no restriction on routes, distances, and departure stops. The bus fare is charged on a section basis.
Please feel free to buy ISU bus tickets or a monthly pass at your discretion.
- The student monthly pass sold by E-Da Bus is restricted for traveling back and forth between two bus stops indicated on the pass. Students who take other buses or go beyond the restricted route will be charged for extra fares.
- Student monthly passes are available at the office of E-Da Bus (B1F at the Europe-style shopping street – B1F of the circle square next to Syuecheng United Clinic).
- Passengers who pay bus fares with a stored-value card and whose card got locked by E-Da Bus may visit either of the following places to unlock the card: a) the office of E-Da Bus (B1F at the Europe-style shopping street – B1F of the circle square next to Syuecheng United Clinic) or b) the information counter next to THSR Zuoying Station (No.185, Chonghe Rd., Zuoying Dist., Kaohsiung City, Taiwan)