Responsibilities of General Affairs Section
- Handling affairs related to university procurement projects.
- Handling affairs related to requests for procurement payment.
- Handling affairs related to campus maintenance, cleaning, and planting.
- Supervising affairs related to the management and cleaning of public areas in each building.
- Supervising, deploying, and managing gardening businesses and temporary workers.
- Handling affairs related to the management, maintenance, borrowing, and rental of equipment and spaces of the University.
- Assisting in holding assemblies, decorating activity venues, and providing and operating equipment.
- Handling affairs related to the assignment, maintenance, insurance, and inspection of company cars.
- Purchasing and controlling refueling vouchers, and Highway ETC and preparing monthly statements.
- Supervising and managing affairs related to shuttle buses.
- Handling affairs related to the management of the switchboard, office telephones, and telephone fees.
- Supervising the surroundings and equipment of restaurants and convenience stores on campus.
- Handling affairs related to campus security guards and access control.
- Handling other general affairs of the University.
- Handling non-routine affairs.
Note: In the event of any disputes or misunderstanding as to the interpretation of the language or terms of the Rules, the Chinese language version shall prevail.