Cashier Section Q & A

Q:Notices for Faculty and Staff Members:

I.Notices for issuing collection slips and payment receipts

  1. The staff-in-charge should file an application for issuing a collection slip(s) along with a photocopy of the official document for subsidies and an application form for the official stamp. A collection slip template from the organization granting subsidies should be attached as well if any.

  2. The staff-in-charge should provide the Cashier Section with the name of the payer, the amount of the payment, and the reason for a subsidy so that the Cashier Section can send a notification to the recipient.

II.What should I do if I didn’t spend all of the cash advance I applied for?

  • Please specify your faculty/staff number and the voucher number when you return the unused money at the Cashier Section.

  • III.How do I void a collection slip or a payment receipt?

  • The unit-in-charge should return the original of the collection clip or the payment receipt for further processing, and whether to obtain prior consent from the University is at your discretion.

  • Q: What should I do if I want to have a payment receipt voided?
    1. Please download and complete the application form on the website of the Cashier Section (Forms Download),
    2. and then submit the application form together with the original payment receipt to the Cashier Section for further processing.

    IV.Money Collection

    1. You may collect your money after receiving a notification sent by the Cashier Section. You can collect the money in person or ask another person to collect it on your behalf with your seal.
    2. Business entities may collect the money by bank remittance (with an agreement), via a self-addressed envelope, or in person (with the company seal).


    Q: Notices for Students

    I.Making Payment for Applications

    Q: How should I apply for an academic transcript, a student ID card, or a certificate of enrollment in English?

    (I)Application for documents at counters:
    1. Application forms are available at Counter No. 6 of the Registration Section or can be downloaded on the Section’s website.
    2. Use the computers next to the entrance to the Administration Building to complete an application.
    3. Make your payment at the Cashier Section and keep your receipt as proof of payment.
    4. Submit the completed application form to one of Counters No. 1-4 for further processing.
    5. Pick up your document(s) at the Registration Section by showing the receipt.
    (II)You may also use the automatic pay station on the right-hand side of the entrance to the Administration Building to make an application.

    Q: In terms of payment related to keys to dorm rooms, vehicles, and air-conditioning at borrowed spaces.

  • Please contact the unit-in-charge first and make payment at the Cashier Section with the application form issued.

  • II.Money Collection

    1. Please visit the unit applying for payment or the Cashier Section to collect your money in accordance with the notification sent by the staff-in-charge.

    2. The payment may be made by bank remittance or check. Please show your valid identity document (e.g. the student ID card) when collecting money.


    III. Application for Tuition Payment Receipt

    1. After making a payment, you may log in to the Information System to check the payment status or print out a payment receipt on the following day. Please note that if you make a payment at a convenience store, you need to wait for four business days before you can check the payment status or print out a payment receipt online.
      Steps: Go to the Information System → Enter your ID and password to log in → Click “Registration and Tuition Payment” → “Tuition Payment Receipts” → Print out the receipt you need.

    2. Students may apply for a payment receipt at the Cashier Section on the following business day after the payment is made. If you apply for a payment receipt on behalf of another student, please show the letter of authorization at the Cashier Section.

    IV.ATM Locations

    Main Campus:
    1. Land Bank of Taiwan: Next to Liwen Bookstore
    2. Post Office: At the entrance of the post office at the gate

    Medical Campus
    1. Land Bank of Taiwan: At the corridor between Teaching Building A and B
    2. Chang Hwa Bank: At the corridor between Teaching Building B and C